Service offeringsSingle Sign On - iSSO Contact Service - iContact Forward Service - iForward Community Registry Web Tool Kit - To Enable iSSO Reseller Solutions
Latest News & Events
NEW FUNCTIONALITY NOW AVAILABLE - Sign into your account now!
- Improved contact page with customization options
- Community Registry functionality now available
- Set up and Management of OpenID Personas and Single Sign in
- Renewals and Transfers
- GET in EARLY - Become an iBroker or Reseller
- Turnkey options available including options for custom branding and hosting
- COMING SOON - Web Took kit to enable your Web site for OpenID iSSO
- XRDS Management Tool - manage your service end-points
What is an iName?
An iName is a single, unified communications address that gives you one digital identity for all your online communications and transactions. This advanced digital addressing breakthrough shields you and your personal information from spam, online scams, data mining, and identity theft, and assures you of the highest standard of data and identity privacy and security.
How does it work?
1id.com is an identity services provider that acts like your online 'identity ISP', enabling you to share resources and data across domains, and web-based or phone-based applications, simply, safely, and securely using XDI (Extensible Data Interchange) Open Standards technology.
What are the benefits?
iNames enable you to share resources and data across domains, and web-based or phone-based applications, simply, safely, and securely and allows you or your business to stay connected by email, web, phone, fax or SMS. Additionally, with iNames, your personal details are kept private and secure, so that your personal information cannot be mined or spammed.
Other iName benefits include:
- You control your details and access to this data
- Your personal information is kept secure and up-to-date
- Simple and personalized communication
- Totally secure environment
- Access to a unified address book